Automatic Cylinder Shell Body Longitudinal / Circular Seam Pulse MIG Solar Electric Gas Water Heater Welding Machine 1. Welding Progress 2. Machine Parameter
A: Longitudinal seam welding machine Longitudinal seam welding machine is mainly used for automatic welding for 1.0 to 2.0 mm thickness electrical water heater tank .The action mode is tank fixed and welding torch moves. The process uses TIG welding and is equipped with an automatic wire filling mechanism. The equipment is suitable for welding such as carbon steel and stainless steel raw metals. The welding power source adopts Miller Maxstar400, the welding length is adjustable from 0-800mm, suitable for the Ф 340 diameter electrical water heater tank. Longitudinal seam welding machine Feactures:
1. Longitudinal seam welding machine is professionally used for straight seam welding of various metal products. It has strong maneuverability, simpleness, convenience and reliability. It has smooth welding, good consistency, high efficiency andbeautiful weld seam.
2. The equipment is mainly used in stainless steel sheet, carbon steel sheet galvanizes zinc steel,cylinder
longitudinal seam automatic welding work.
3. The longitudinal seam welding for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. It is suitable forvarious welding methods such as gas shielded welding andargon arc welding autolysis (filling).
4. The equipment is consists of longitudinal seam welding machine body, welding power, and electrical control system.
5. The automatic welding machine uses horizontal welding structure, that is, the work piece position is relatively fixed, the torch driven by the motor reducer to move the form of horizontal movement in order to achieve flat welding seam straight seam welding.
6. The welding process control is controlled by the programmable controller (PLC), automatic and manual adjustment
B:Double and single head circumferential seam welding machine with PLC and Laser Tracking
|model ||ZF-500 ||ZF-1000 ||ZF-1500 ||ZF-1500 ||ZF-2500 ||ZF-3000 |
|Welding length ||525mm ||1125mm ||1650 mm ||2025 mm ||2550 mm ||3075 mm |
|Min.diameter ||φ75 mm ||φ115 mm ||φ150 mm ||φ180 mm ||φ200 mm ||φ270 mm |
|Max. diameter ||850 mm ||φ730 mm ||φ1000 mm ||φ1000 mm ||φ1000 mm ||φ1000 mm |
|Welding thickness ||0.2-6 mm ||0.4-6 mm ||0.8-8 mm |
|Welding speed ||150-1500 mm/min |
|Speed control ||Stepless speed control |
|Transmission mode ||Guide rail+gear and rack |
|Slide precision ||±0.15 mm ||±0.2 mm |
|Clamping mode ||Key type Pneumatic clamping |
|Optional ||1.analog control;2.torch screen+PLC control;3.American welding source; |
4.china welding source;5.others
1.Welding torch is fixed while work piece rotating, welding position is horizontal. One end of work piece is jigged by power headand rotates
2.Two welding torches and two power sources work simultaneously to improve work efficiency.
3.Torch, spindle box and tailstock can be adjusted longitudinally to fit various kinds of welding.
4.Japan Omron PLC is adopted to control the machine to run and speed is adjusted by AC servo, which can improve the reliability of the equipment.
5.Adopts end face positioning and pneumatically clamping mode.
6.Adopts human-machine interface to alter the parameters. The welding time and weld length can be set via this interface. The alteration of the parameters can be input through the touch button conveniently and timely. Parameters can be stored and called. C: Cylinder Body Assemble welding machine
D: Flange welding machine The equipment adopts the combined structure of welding mainframe, welding power source, welding torch and electric control system. The welding mainframe includes vertical structure bed, active head, rotating chuck, lifting tailstock, fixture, welding torch three-dimensional adjustment mechanism, protective mechanism, etc. E: Water pipe& Sewage discharging pipe welding machine 1. The water pipe welding machine is a special equipment for realizing the automatic welding of the tank body and water pipe; mainly completed by the rotation of the welding torch. Adopt MAG welding method, air-cooled welding torch, power supply adopts OTC400
2. Automatic welding of different size structures can be satisfied by adjusting the positioning fixture.
3 The welding station is designed with a lifting bracket, which separates the tank from the conveyor chain during welding.
4. The height of the wire feeder should be as low as possible to facilitate the loading of the wire spool. The torch cable passes directly from the center of the shaft of the rotary head, and the direction of rotation is always in one direction. 3.Finished Production 4. Packing and Shipping 5. After-sales service 1. Installation service and operation training oversea at site 6. Company Information Wuxi LONGTERM machinery is an integrated company which specialize in Water Tank welding machines, solar water heater tank and LPG gas cylinder welding machine, pressure vessel tanks welding machines series with more 30 years. With decades of developing, our welding machine have been applied almost all models in industry. Based on forming types, we provide We offer our clients solar water heater inner and outer tank, pressure tank, oil tank welding system solutions. In past years, we also developed special welding market.As one of our most important products, welding machinery has been entered American market successfully through cooperating with a national enterprise. 7. FAQ: Q:How can you guarantee the quality of welding machine?
A: we have passed the ISO test,we warmly welcome you and your technical team visit our factory to check the machine before order .And we have one year guaranteed,free parts can be send free within one year.
Q: What are the benefits to choose your machines?
A: Our machines are strong and reliable for long term industrial manufacturing
Q:How long is the warranty for machines?
A:Machines warranty is 12 months after receive our machine. in Warranty time,we can provide new free parts for changing.
Q:Can you engineer come to our place to help with machine installation & commission?
A:Yes, our engineers are available to travel to your factory for machine installation and commissiong.
In order to offer you a precise quotation, we need to check with you some tecnology data as follow:
1. What kind and what size cylinder will weld?
2. The cylinder drawing?
3. How many pieces cylinder will weld per day (calculate based on 8 h working hour)?